|Home||Team||Project Description||Corpus||Publications||Corpus Documentation|
Studying the syntax of European Portuguese dialects under a comparative perspective.
Building up and making available online the Syntax-oriented Corpus of Portuguese Dialects (CORDIAL-SIN). This corpus is updated and improved on a regular basis. The existence of the corpus feeds the goals expressed in 1. and 2. above.
Exploiting existing resources in order to make them available to the scientific community and relevant for the development of the field of comparative dialect syntax. A rich recorded speech collection owned by CLUL provides the 'raw material' for the constitution of the Syntax-oriented Corpus of Portuguese Dialects.
Funding: FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- R&D Unit Pluriannual funding - UID/LIN/00214/2013
- DUPLEX - PTDC/LIN/71559/2006
- Sintaxe Dialectal - POCTI/LIN/46980/2002
- CORDIAL-SIN, Phase 2 - POSI/PLP/33275/1999
- CORDIAL-SIN - PRAXIS XXI/P/PLP/13046/1998
Project Start: 1999